January 26, 2015

Paint By Numbers

Do anyone else remember those paint by number projects that seemed to be everywhere? Well i've been stumbling across some examples of people using in their home in lieu of traditional artwork and was shocked at how much I loved it!

While perusing Etsy I found a treasure trove of vintage paint by numbers! I can definitely imagine a gallery wall of these looking so gorgeous. 





Some artists have also been inspired by these vintage works to create art resembling this style. My favorites come from a couple hailing from Toronto. I love the selection that they have. 




Another take on this trend is creating a wall mural with a paint-by-numbers theme! 

     Forest - Deer - Seascape

The murals are definitely a labor of love but I think that it is a perfect choice for a kid's room. 



No comments:

Post a Comment