November 11, 2014

It's the Little Things

Yesterday I posted the big items that are inspiring my living room redesign. Today I'm instead shifting gears to talk about my favorite part of decorating and that is the little things like blankets, pillows, art, etc. It really is the little things that pull a room together and really make it feel like home.

For the curtains I am definitely going with a blue, Duping silk like these from Pottery Barn. I also really like the idea of brass curtain rods with a decorative finial.


    Sources: Queen Bee Finial - Silk Drapes

I have a slight throw blanket obsession. My favorite places to score any types bedding are TJMAXX, Marshalls and Home Goods. Below are a few that I am considering that you can simply purchase online.


What is your favorite part about a room?

No comments:

Post a Comment